| Corporate Behavioral Training
What kind of Corporate or Organizational clients do I wish to serve?
I�m looking for small (20 or more employees) profit or nonprofit companies who want to make a difference in their field of endeavor and in their community/society. Simply making a profit is not enough. I want to work with leaders who have a vision for specific excellence in their product or service and in their treatment of their employees. I want to work with visionary corporate leaders who believe in balancing work, family, and play and have genuine passion about each area of life. For example, increasing employee retention by striving to become the �employer of choice� in your field. People want to work for your company.
The first step in management consulting is identifying your needs. What are the missing elements to move your company forward? Very often the missing pivotal ingredient is visionary goal setting along with motivating staff to enthusiastically
pursue the articulated goals. That�s where the Peoplemap� program is a proven winner!
| What is the Peoplemap�?
* Have you ever wanted to take your organization to a higher level of performance, achievement or sensitivity to each other or the customer but didn�t have the right tools in place to make it happen?
* The Peoplemap� is the answer. In the past 10 years over 35,000 people in many diverse industry and work environments have experienced a Peoplemap� program. This is a proven system for helping people understand each other. The Peoplemap� provides your workforce with a fresh look at themselves and those around them. It gives them a new understanding of their individual strengths, communication tendencies, preferences and how these relate to various aspects of their lives.
* In short, it helps each individual learn how to build effective interpersonal relationships with those around them.
How Does the Peoplemap� Work?
* It�s a powerful, but fun and practical, down-to-earth program. Each participant completes the same seven item Peoplemap� Questionnaire. This questionnaire--with a 95% accuracy in identifying your personality type--is designed to show each individual�s way of personally relating to others, solving problems, leading and getting work accomplished. Each person�s questionnaire is immediately self-scored to determine their own personality type: Task, Leader, People, Free Spirit.
* Each person is then provided with a two-page print-out profiling their own personality type that includes:
* A General Description of their personality type
* Strengths of their style
* Three things that motivate their type
* How they relate to others
* Weaknesses of their type
* Areas for potential improvement
* No fancy jargon, just straight forward ideas that equip people to relate to others more successfully.
Does the Peoplemap� Benefit Your Company Immediately?
* The Peoplemap� provides the missing link for organizations in search of more effective interpersonal relationships between their people and each other, and between their people and their customers. The Peoplemap� provides the direction. Participants understand themselves better, and they develop a new appreciation for other personality types too. They leave the workshop with "�useable skills" they can use immediately in the workplace. Our easy reference Peoplemap� ensures that the entire organization is energized to a new level of interpersonal sensitivity and effectiveness.
* The company benefits through:
* Better Customer Relationships
* Increased Sales Productivity
* Enhanced Team Performance
* More Effective Communications
* Stronger Appreciation for the Value of All Personality Types in the Workplace.
Beyond The Peoplemap�?
* Advanced Peoplemap� programs address additional issues of specific importance to organizations. These include:
* Advance Team Building
* Leadership Training
* Stress Management
* Goal Setting and Achievement
* Marriage and Family Effectiveness
* Each module of the Peoplemap� program is custom tailored to help your organization reach your desired destination. We�ll be happy to discuss your needs and recommend the appropriate solutions. Simply call Dr. David for a personal consultation.
* Dr. E. Michael Lillibridge co-developed and tested the Peoplemap� extensively. He is the founder and president of the Peoplemap� Company and is a nationally recognized psychologist, marriage, and family therapist, speaker and author. Dr. Lillibridge�s Peoplemap� programs are offered through certified trainers nationwide.
Call today: 301-273-9376
or send an email to:
Email Dr. David Now